Register now for FREE and get the chance to win a cash prize! Hurry up! Seats are LIMITED!
Register and get the chance to be one of +10 winners of Cash Prizes!
• A co-founder of multiple Islamic financial services businesses such as Takaful Taawuni with Bank Al Jazira
• A co-founder IW Technologies as startups for advisory on strategy and business development to Takaful Operators plus FinTech and blockchain advice for financial intelligence education to serve our Youth.
• Served as Advisor to CEO at ICD / IsDB Group in Jeddah
• Hold a PhD. from International Islamic University of Malaysia and Camden University of Del. USA.
• Associate Professor at King Abdulaziz University
• A Supervisor of the Finance Department, Female Section, in the Faculty of Economics and Administration, King Abdulaziz University
• Associate member of the Economic Establishments Evaluation of the Saudi Authority for Accredited Valuers
• A former Head of the Scientific Research Unit at King Abdulaziz University
• A PhD holder in Finance from Essex University in the United Kingdom.
• Advisor and trainer in:
- Governance and Compliance.
- Combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
• Experience of more than 25 years in the financial sector (banks, insurance)
• Executive Director of the Office of BREAKEVEN Point for Financial Consulting
• Expert in financial structuring
• A Member of the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants
• A Member of the American Institute of Management Accountants
• A Member of the Saudi Association of Internal Auditors.
• Master of Economics from King Abdulaziz University
• Presenter and script writer of socio-economic podcasts in Jeddah Radio.
• Provides several training courses and working papers in the field of economics, economic empowerment, building strategic plans and achieving goals.
• Member of the Advisory Committee and Chairperson of the Advisory Board of the College of Economics and Administration for Postgraduate Students (formerly)
All challenges are open to innovation and creativity in finding better and applicable solution(s). Winning criteria are outlined in the next section. However, this is an open challenge and competition where there are no specific conditions in defining the challenge or the solution. It is all left to the understanding and creativity of the participant(s).
Register and submit your idea on the best practical solution to get the chance to be one of the winners!
The IslamicCorporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) is a multilateral development financial institution and is part of the IslamicDevelopment Bank (IsDB) Group.
ICD was established in November 1999 to support the economic development of its member countries through the provision of finance for private sector projects, promoting competition and entrepreneurship, providing advisory services to the governments and private companies and encouraging cross border investments.
ICD has an authorized capital of $4 billion. Currently, the shareholders of ICD are the IsDB, 55 Islamic countries and five public financial institutions.
ICD fosters sustainable economic growth in its 55 member countries by financing private sector investment, mobilizing capital in the international financial markets, and providing advisory services to business and governments.